Love is enough: though the world be a-waning,
And the woods have no voice but the voice of complaining,
Though the skies be too dark for dim eyes to discover
The gold-cups and daisies fair blooming there under,
Though the hills be held shadows, and the sea a dark wonder,
And this day draw a veil over all deeds passed over,
Yet their hands shall not tremble, their feet shall not falter:
The void shall not weary, the fear shall not alter
These lips and these eyes of the loved and the lover.

- William Morris





people

alicia clara char charlotte chow dinah doreen freda gomez janice karina jill jeanette pearl peisi ping ming mel nat.g simone shuwei sam selene shuwen steffi stelli tricia tocks valen wendy wuyuan yanni yang

pictures
danceworks 06
the CJ girls.
chinese new yr 06
the girls
dear diligence
grad o4
thailand trip


// Tuesday, February 21




And now my sorrow seems so far away
Until i'm taken by these bolts of pain
But i turn them off and tuck them away
till these rainy days that make them stay
And then i'll cry so hard to these sad songs
And the words still ring, once here now gone
And they echo through my head everyday
And i dont think they'll ever go away
Just like thinking of your childhood home
But we cant go back we're on our own
- "November" by Azure Ray

~

dance with me. i beg you please.
entwine me with those swirls of insouciance.
wrap me with those arms of jubilance.
caress me with those whispers of pleasantry.

dance with me till my world spins
of different colours and iridescent light rays
let my mind wander, into that imaginary Arcadia
where everything's uncomplicated, and blissful.

dance with me, and look into my eyes.
hold my hand, hold my waist.
hold my heart, hold my face..
kiss me gently, and tell me everything's okay..

dance with me, my legs are giving way.
don't let go of my friable heart.
please.. dance with me.
dance with me, Beatitude.


scripted at 9:42 PM